Cleanliness and good hygiene are paramount to any massage practice and during these times of COVID, even more so. Keeping us both healthy is not taken lightly! In addition to the regular use of hand sanitizer and masks, please find the steps currently being used in my practice to keep us both safe. Note that I follow both the CDC and Virginia governor’s guidelines and update accordingly.
- Waterproof table barrier between sheet and table warmer/fleece pad.
- No blankets, unless requested by client. I have changed to all flannel sheets for both client comfort and coverage.
- Avari air purifier to remove particles as small as 0.1 microns in the air. This runs 24 hours a day.
- The use of Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Cleaner, which is both EPA registered and on the N-list. This list indicates a product will kill SARS-COV2 when following usage directions.
- Staggered appointment times to ensure thorough wiping down of all materials used during a massage.